Panadol® Chewable Tablets
- Cold & Flu symptoms
- No need for water
- Tablet can be dissolved in the mouth
- Good for traveling
- Sugar free
- Gentle to little stomachs
- Contains paracetamol
- Does not contain ibuprofen.
Match the child's weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child. If your child weighs less than 14 kg (or is under 3 years of age) or more than 41 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
|Age ||Average Weight ||Dose |
|3 - 6 Years ||14 - 20 kg ||2 tablets (max 8 in 24 hrs) |
|6 - 9 Years |
|20 - 28 kg ||3 tablets (max 12 in 24 hrs) |
|9 - 11 Years |
|28 - 36 kg ||4 tablets (max 16 in 24 hrs) |
|11 - 12 Years |
|36 - 41 kg ||5 tablets (max 20 in 24 hrs) |
- Taste is improved if the tablet is not chewed but simply dissolved in the mouth
- Each tablet contains 120mg of paracetamol
- This dose may be repeated if necessary, every 4 hours.
- Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for your child.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
- Contains saccharin sodium
- Contains 6.4g Mannitol per 20 tablets which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Follow the dosage instructions on the pack, do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.
If you would like any further information regarding Children's Panadol® products, please call our INFOLINE (Freecall) Australia on 1-800-028-533, or send a query through our website.